Sunday, February 3, 2008

New Things in My Store



Well, I got somebody to model my stole. Thanks so much, Cindy. Larry thanks you, too!! I think he really thought I was going to use him to show it off. Ha! Ha!


I made three new pair of CZ earrings for my shop and put in several new pieces. All totaled, there are 12 bracelets, 6 pair of earrings and 6 necklaces. Plus my stole and a couple of checkbook covers. I haven't dug into my quilts yet, so something from there may show up in the next few days. I need to leave the shop to itself for a while and make a couple of quilts. One for a class at our local fabric shop, EZ KNIT, and one for a Graduation gift for a niece. That should keep me busy this week and probably into next! As soon as the weather warms up a bit, I'll get some baskets made and do some fabric dyeing. My hands don't feel right being all one color! :-)

Have a great week and use the link to the right to see the new things in my "Store".

No comments: