Sunday, February 24, 2008

Easter's Coming





Well, Easter is on it's way and I'm not ready yet! I did get my Daughter's "girls" their stuff from Grandma, done but still have to come up with something for the only Grandson! Boy's are really hard to make things for!!! I'm working on socks for my Son's girls. Got to get cracking on those, not much time left, Easter is so early this year. At least his kids are close, so don't have to worry about getting things mailed and there before the "holiday".

The pink "roses" necklace is for our 12 year old,
the cream and yellow "waterlilies" necklace is for the 6 year old and the "bunny and carrots" necklace is for the two year old. I strung the bunny one on 10 lb. test fireline and put a magnetic clasp on it so hopefully a little girl trying to see the bunny won't break the necklace, it will just pop apart!

Hope you all have a nice Easter!

2 comments:

Rachael Kinnison said...

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!??????????? Well when the heck is Easter????? Isnt it in APRIL?????

Hallowed Hill Primitives said...

That bunny is adorable . . . lucky little Pippin.

Sarah